light.

light.
we live our lives BRAVE as we are continually finding LIGHT within our lives.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

BEcoming a beautiFUL butterFLY.

I LOVED reading this article. It brought a special spirit to my HEART.


It gives me HOPE. It reminds me that we all go through a process of BECOMING. That sometimes we don't always see the beautiful color of our own wings. That it takes time, struggle, and effort to FIND our WINGS, and then COURAGE to actually FLY. I know that through the power of the ATONEMENT we can find strength. I love my Savior, and the ability he gives me to BE better every day.

Elder Neil L. Anderson teaches about BUTTERFLIES.

Here are simple ideas that Elder Anderson teaches us in this link:
You are a child of God with eternal possibilities available to you.To become who God would have you become, you will need the gifts of the Savior and your own correct choices.Your spiritual senses are refined and delicate and are protected by honesty and obedience.As you see beyond yourself, you begin to see who the Lord would have you become.You are a child of God with eternal possibilities available to you.

1 comment:

  1. We all can help each other strengthen our wings, as we search to serve and help one another. BECOMING is a process that we all are going though but we don't have to do it alone. How great full i am for that! Our Savior truly knows each of us and is truly always there no matter what else may be going on in our lives! What a Great and wonderful Love it is to have that kind of never ending encouragment.

    ReplyDelete