light.

light.
we live our lives BRAVE as we are continually finding LIGHT within our lives.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Never look down unless you are looking for HEART rocks.

I love finding simple ways that bring happiness and peace to my heart. One way that I have been able to do that is through finding and collecting HEART ROCKS. They are like little "shout outs" to me from my Father in Heaven reminding me to look UP and that He knows my HEART. (I have a jar full of them!) Usually when I am looking for heart rocks, it is in moments when I am striving to BE positive, to find a way to rise above, and to gain a higher perspective. When I choose to SEE with spiritual eyes and recognize the Lord's hand in all things, then I can spy any kind of heart rock where ever I am-- they are all different and unique.  It reminds me that all of our HEARTS as children of God are different, and unique.. but he KNOWS them. In Mosiah 5:12 it says..
"I say unto you, I would that ye should remember to retain the name written always in your HEARTS, that ye are not found on the left hand of God, but that ye HEAR and KNOW the voice by which ye shall be called, and also, the name by which he shall call you." 
Do we recognize and know HIS VOICE? We'll hear his voice, if we're listening. I love finding a good heart rock.. When I find one, it reminds me to open my own heart to listen, and be sensitive to the promptings that come.
*think about what some of your own "heart rocks" are in your life.

It is better to look UP - General Conference Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment