light.

light.
we live our lives BRAVE as we are continually finding LIGHT within our lives.

Monday, January 27, 2014

My New Life


She is an INCREDIBLE example of living BRAVE.

We all have experiences throughout our lives that teach us to simply LIVE BRAVE. Think about simple or life changing experiences that have stretched you, pulled you, heightened you, and deepened your relationship with your Savior, Jesus Christ. I love the scripture that is shared in this video..
"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." -Doctrine & Covenants 84:88
This scripture teaches me that we truly are never alone. There are evidences in our every day lives that SHOW us that He is there and that He is very aware of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment